Last July I wrote a post called The 2015 Disneyworld Bucket List, but me being me, never updated you on how I got on, so for today's post I thought I'd do exactly that. I had a wonderful time in Orlando last summer and would recommend it to anyone. It's hot, the food's great, the shops are huge, the people are really friendly, and above all the parks and attractions are brilliant. Can you tell I'm a bit of a fan?
Anyway, here's my original list and I think I did a pretty good job of completing it;
1. Have a photo with Mickey, obviously. I don't think this one needs explaining, it's a must.
- DONE! Of all the things on this list, this is the one I wanted to complete most and fortunately I did! You're never too old for a photo with Mickey and Minnie.
2. Ride Summit Plummet, again. It's the third-tallest and fastest free fall slide in the world, and I love very second of it.
- We didn't get to Blizzard Beach, so this is one I didn't get to do.
3. Try Jungle Juice. This is exclusive to Animal Kingdom and sounds delicious; orange, guava and passionfruit.
- Again, I didn't get round to doing this one either, and to be honest I'm not sure why? But if I go again, that'll definitely be happening.
4. Go to DisneyQuest, located at Downtown Disney. It's an indoor interactive themepark which is included with your park admission, I'm just yet to visit it.
- DONE! It's fair to say our expectations weren't particularly high for this one, but it was actually really good fun, and it's a shame they're getting rid of it!
5. Eat at the Rainforest Cafe, and buy another souvenir tshirt. I have one from each year we've been to Florida, and it's a tradition I don't want to stop.
- DONE & DONE! The Rainforest Cafe will always be one of my favourites, the food's great and obviously the atmosphere is too.
6. Go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I've never ridden this one before, and I'm not sure why I haven't, but that's got to change.
- DONE! It was great. I do think I lost though, so that wasn't so great
7. Get henna at Animal Kingdom. Last year I got the prettiest henna on my hand, and I'd love to get something similar this year.
- Unfortunately this is another one I didn't get around to doing, grrr.
8. Go on the Tower of Terror without screaming. I'm such a wuss, and this is something I'm yet to do. But I'm 17 now, I'm nearly an adult?!?!
- DONE! Disney now film you while on the entire ride, and it's fair to say that I look more than a little scared in the videos, but nonetheless, I didn't scream out loud!
9. Complete the Speedway successfully. It's fair to say the last attempt I had was abysmal, and my passenger, my Dad, wasn't too thrilled by my driving.
- DONE! And I was great, for once. My Dad was more than a little impressed, so I'd definitely consider this one a success.
10. Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. I'm not entirely sure what this will entail, but I've seen it mentioned a few times and I'd love to have a go.
- DONE! Well kinda. We only had a very quick go while eating Dole Whip's one of the days, but I'm still going to tick it off
Well, there we have it. 7/10 is not bad at alllll and if I ever get the chance to go back, I'll certainly try and complete all 10!
TWITTER - BLOGLOVIN