In a few weeks' time my family and I will be jetting off on holiday to Florida, and now that school is finished for the year, it's fair to say that the holiday excitement has kicked in. We're going for just over two weeks, and of that time I think we'll be spending a fair chunk of it at Disney. Please don't hate me for saying this, but I definitely think I'm more of a Universal/Islands of Adventure kinda girl... I mean, The Hulk, Rip Ride Rockit and Harry Potter, what more could you want? Nonetheless, here's 10 things I want to make sure I do this year.
1. Have a photo with Mickey, obviously. I don't think this one needs explaining, it's a must.
2. Ride Summit Plummet, again. It's the third-tallest and fastest free fall slide in the world, and I love very second of it.
3. Try Jungle Juice. This is exclusive to Animal Kingdom and sounds delicious; orange, guava and passionfruit.
4. Go to DisneyQuest, located at Downtown Disney. It's an indoor interactive themepark which is included with your park admission, I'm just yet to visit it.
5. Eat at the Rainforest Cafe, and buy another souvenir tshirt. I have one from each year we've been to Florida, and it's a tradition I don't want to stop.
6. Go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I've never ridden this one before, and I'm not sure why I haven't
7. Get henna at Animal Kingdom. Last year I got the prettiest henna on my hand, and I'd love to get something similar this year.
8. Go on the Tower of Terror without screaming. I'm such a wuss, and this is something I'm yet to do. But I'm 17 now, I'm nearly an adult?!?!
9. Complete the Speedway successfully. It's fair to say the last attempt I had was abysmal, and my passenger, my Dad, wasn't too thrilled by my driving.
10. Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. I'm not entirely sure what this will entail, but I've seen it mentioned a few times and I'd love to have a go.
TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN