In the background of these photos you may have spotted these paper flowers, that I'm glad to say: were oh, so simple to make. Thank you Pinterest. Plus they work out at around 25p per flower. Bargain. Pretty, cheap and simple to make - what more could you ask for?
Okay, onto the instructions:
- Take your stack of tissue paper and cut the sheets in half.
- Fold longways - like a concertina.
- Tie the paper, around the middle, with ribbon.
- Round the ends of the paper with scissors.
- Unfold the concertina slightly.
- Ruffle and crumple the sheets, until you achieve your desired effect. (I find starting with the top layer is easiest.)
And there you have it, the cheapest DIY ever? These look really pretty on table tops, as well as hung with string from the ceilings etc.