Christmas is nearly here, so, today I bring you the next instalment in my alternative gift guide, with the last edit being a nail art gift. (See here.) With ye' old Yanke Candles, there is literally a scent to suit anyone's taste, which makes this gift perfect for people of all ages. But, the burner and plate I have picked are both very girly - so not quite suitable for everyone.
The steps are very simple, and the parts even more so... Needed are:
- A wax tart burner - mine's from Dunelm Mill and costs only £1.99
- A decorative plate/tray - this was from Ikea
- Wax Tarts - I recommend Yankee Candle ones.
The presentation is also very simple:
- Cellophane - to wrap everything up with
- Ribbon - to tie it all together
- Bauble - to add a little festive cheer
I am absolutely loving the scents: Salted Caramel, Christmas Cookie and Cranberry Ice, at the moment. They're rather festive, but not too overpowering - the perfect mix if you ask me. With the items all being a couple of pounds each, this complete gift comes in at under £8. What a bargain. If you had a little more to spend, perhaps add a large jar of their favourite scent too? Or perhaps a couple of votives...
What do you think of this gift?
Do you like Yankee Candle?