So I know, that you know, that you've forgotten to do something - it's inevitable. But what that thing may be, only time will tell. So I thought I'd make things a little easier for you - lighten the load if you will.
- Wrapped every last little present? Otherwise, that could become awkward tomorrow, mid gift swapping.
- Charged your camera batteries? We don't want to be missing out on any memories do we?
- Baked every cake, pie, snack possible? Christmas day is hungry work.
- Put the decorations up? If you haven't by now, I'd recommend whipping out the tinsel and baubles.
- Had a little tidy up? Alternatively shove everything into cupboards, and remove again on the 26th.
- Got your Christmas jumper on? If not, now's the time to put it on!
- Finished your cards? Are they written and posted? Now's a good time to nip nextdoor if you haven't already.
And finally, relax. Have some 'me time'. I recommend a Lush bath, endless cups of tea, more shortbread than thought possible, a quick nail painting session, a face mask, hair mask and finally watch ones Christmas film of choice. I would personally recommend Elf.... But whatever floats your boat.
Are you ready for tomorrow?
What are your plans for today?