I love Christmas. I absolutely love the thought of winter. But there's only so much rain, and so many dark mornings one person can enjoy. But, with autumn comes scarfs, hats, candles and more tea than you can drink. So today's post is going to be a list of all the things I love at winter time.
- Bobble hats with big fluffy pom poms on top
- Mugs after mugs of tea, hot chocolate or festive beverages of any kind
- Scarfs. Soooo practical but I think they can also look really good when paired with the right things.
- Burning way too many candles. You can win the featured in my giveaway here.
- Fairy lights. I think they make any room look so much more festive and cosy.
On a different note, I've been loving Avon's Skin So Soft recently. It's a dry oil spray that sinks into the skin almost instantly. I don't know about you, but at this time of year waiting for moisturisers to dry isn't at the top of my favourite things to do, which is why this is perfect! It makes my skin feel so soft and nourished, especially when I use it in the mornings as well as the evenings.